I've been awarded my first ever book blogger award! I can now call myself a Versatile Blogger. Does it sound conceited to say that I feel kind of special now? ;) Anywho, thank you so very much to Sarah at The Book Bee (make sure to visit this amazing blog)! I truly appreciate the gesture.
So, there are just a few things to do:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason.
4. Contact the bloggers you've chosen and let them know about their award.
Seven things about me, right?
1. I am painfully shy (seriously, if I don't know someone I just can't speak to them). It's so bad that at restaurants I sometimes have to get my mom to order for me because the waiter/waitress can't hear what I'm saying.
2. As crazy as it sounds, I love school.
3. I'm a relatively slow reader. It usually takes me a few days longer to finish a book than it does most of my friends.
4. I have two dogs (Duchess and Stir Fry; don't ask) and a bunny (Rex).
5. Eventually, I hope to become a veterinarian.
6. I can't decide which dessert is my favorite: cheesecake or pumpkin pie.
7. I despise tomatoes (yuck times a million!) and yet spaghetti, lasagna, pizza and all kinds of other dishes including the fruit (vegetable?) are some of my favorite things to eat.
Now on to the best and most difficult part about this, awarding other people! By the way, these aren't in any specific order.
I know I am supposed to pick 15 bloggers, but I really haven't had enough time to explore more blogs than the above mentioned 8. These blogs are really great though and they definitely deserve the Versatile Blogger award!