Saturday, July 16, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (July 15-18)

Book Blogger Hop     This week has been amazing! I was able to attend a program at Sewanee: The University of the South. The campus is absolutely beautiful and the food was scrumptious! All said and done, it was a very rewarding experience. I am so ready for college now, much as I will miss my family.

Question of the Week:
     How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?

Answer:
     My friends and I are all avid readers. So, whenever one of us gets a new book, it ends up getting passed around. That is where I get a good deal of my books, but I also recently got a public library card! I have a feeling that I will be going there much more often. Of course, my school library is fairly well stocked too.
     Additionally, I've been supremely lucky to have received books for review from authors and publicists. It gives me a chance to widen my horizons, so to speak.

3 comments:

aloi said...

thank goodness for libraries :)

Stephany said...

Hi! Jut hopping through!

You're lucky to have friends who are avid readers. I unfortunately have very few friends, outside of the blogosphere that like to read.

I'm finding so many people who don't use the library. I find this so strange! Lol.

I'm a new follower. Hope to see you around!

Sidne said...

me and my friends would do that and that is how our book club was formed. we each read so fast that within the month each of us would of read the book. it was four. after we met as a book club for about six months we all wanted our own books because we actually wanted to keep some of the books for our own collection.