Friday, July 30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (3)

     It is Friday once again (is it just me or did this week fly by?) and that means the Friday Hop has started! My blog is one of the many relatively new kids on the block. The hop seems to be going great though, don't you think? Thank you Jennifer at Crazy for Books!
Book Blogger Hop
Question of the Week:
     Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?
Answer:
     I'm not really sure about this one... I haven't read but one book by him, and yet Markus Zusak has definitely caught my attention with The Book Thief. I loved that this book was able to reach me on so many levels. He did a beautiful job with all of the characters in this.
     Who is your new favorite author?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dug The Book Thief. Who knew Death was so darn funny :)

Happy Hop Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Markus Zusak.. I am absolutely in love with The Book Thief. It's phenomenal.

~Niki~ said...

Hoppin by :) have a great weekend!
~niki
blessings.

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Hello, I found your blog via the blog hop.

Us book geeks or geeks in general should stick together. *grin* I'm a new follower. :)

Twisted

aworldofpersonality.blogspot.com

literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

Barnard Baker said...

Megan and Franny: I know! The Book Thief was just amazing.
Niki: Thank you! I hope you enjoy your weekend too!
Twisted: I agree, it would be best to stick together. Just in case any of the non-geeks decide to gang up on us or something... ;) I'm already a follower of yours!